Urban decay...I have a mixed feeling about this brand. I was really disappointed since the NAKED 2 coming out... Yea I am not a big fan of it. Then the Vice Palette. Not a big fan either. I have to say I didn't care about the new formula at all! The color pay off from these two palette are just disappointing...then they released the new fun, dangerous, feminine, and the smoked palette... I just totally lost my interest. I used to be a "UD palette must have all" kinda person, but The vice Palette just made me not trust the formula any more. I wished they still used the old formula... until I discovered the Glinda and Theodora palette! I absolutely love them!
- Urban Decay Theodora Palette -
- Broken - Beware - Bewitch -West - Spell - Jealous - Theodora(Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color - Zero(24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Black (Travel-sized)) -
- Broken - Beware - Bewitch -West -
- Spell - Jealous -
I love this one more than the Glinda one. simply because it is not just fun but more wearable. The color pay off is great. The only one I don't care about is the Black sparkle color in Spell - too much fallout. The natural colors are so pretty. Beware is really a warm version of Buck. They look very very similar. I used jealous several times. The lighter green is super shiny and just make your eyes sparkle! They last all day with out creasing. The packaging... I prefer darker color. Glinda is just too white. I do appreciated that it is not paper box, and both of them have huge mirrors!
- Urban Decay Glinda Palette -
- Tornado - Aura - Magic - Illusion - Oz - South - Glinda(Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color) -Rockstar(24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Deep eggplant (Travel-sized)) -
- Tornado - Aura - Magic -
- Illusion - Oz - South -The color combo in this one really reminds of the movie. Oz is really pretty but has fallout. Aura reminds me one of the MARS duo...I cant remember the name... Iceland! Here it is...they all good to layer on top of another color to give the color different look. All the colors in both palettes are layerble, which I love the most! I really dig into Turnado...How can you go wrong with a purple. Rockstar is a old fav. Ugh I just love pueple!
- Theodora - Glinda -
- Theodora - Glinda - Zero - Rockstar -
Theodora is not really wearable for me but I love Glinda! It is just like my lip color with a shimmy finish. They feel a little bit sticky but not too bad. definitely need to re-apply during the day.
Spell: Golden color on the lid
West: outter corner
I am thinking about getting the smoked palette and the fun feminine dangerous palette... What do you think? Will I like them?
I am also thinking about start Youtube...becasue I am so lazy I have so many things to review but I never will! Just becasue I am lazy LOL
Thanks for Looking!