I got my palette early because it is a Beauty Insider exclusive. I also have the Vol.1. At the end of this post I have some swatches for the first palette. Let's get this out of the way first : I dont like the first palette. I got that because of one color Destined. It's so pretty when I swatched it but it doesn't look the same when I used on my eyes. I dont know why I didn't even return that palette...
- Blue Oasis - Trust Me - Abu - Ali Ababwa - Sultana -
- Friend Like Me - Master - Cosmic - Cave of Wonders - Sand in the Glass
- Lapis - Mystical Wonder - Rajah - Arabian Sunset - Bazaar -
- Thrilling Chase - Golden Sands -
Ok.... this palette is another disappointment... All the eyeshadows look so silky in the pan, but when I swatch on my arms, they are so powdery and chalky. So I tried today on my eyes...You know sometimes its different when shadows apply on the eyes? Sometimes it may swatch badly but apply good on the eyes. Nope... not these. I surely used a primer under colors. They colors are not pigmented (worse than swatched!), not layable at all. When I tried to blend the color together, they just separate and are swept away all the pigmentation. All I have left is a gray spot on my eyelids. What's in the world...?! The packaging is really really nice. It slides a lot easier than the first palette and has a little design on it. The blush and the brownzer are amazing...I love the deep plumy colors and bronzer with a little shimmer. They are pretty and apply easily. Overall not recommend. I can say both the palettes are so pretty but not useable. My Vol.1's all glittery colors are like no glitter pay off... even used a base for glitter. All the matte colors have no pay off what so ever...
- Maiden (glittery magenta) - All Aglow (shimmering tan - Destined (light blue pearl) - Cinderelly (sea foam green matte) - Pumpkin Coach(cream gold) -
- Ball Gown (pearl white pearl) - Kill Joy (shimmering taupe) - Fairy Godmother (periwinkle) - Glass Slipper (light blue shimmer) - Royal (matte bright blue) -
- Gus Gus (gold shimmer) - Charming (nude pearl) - Chateau (brown shimmer) - Palace (rose gold shimmer) - Drizella (medium brown golden shimmer) -
- Cinders (black with gold glitter) - Jaq (mauve matte gold shimmer) - Midnight (midnight blue with light blue glitter) - A Wish (cream pearl) - Rococo (plum w/multi glitter) -