I got this in Walgreens!! I am so happy that I can find some limited edition drug stores stuff! Normally if there are a lot of
How much: $8.99
I like the color combination, and the packaging! The colors are not really pigmented, but good for everyday look. The dark matte blue color is not pigmented, so you can't make a smokey look from this quad.
The bad:I just don't understand why drugstore quads have to have a horrible sponge applicator. I would rather they only have the eyeshadows. The colors don't last that long, and after a little while the colors are kinda faded little bit. If you use a primer, then there will no problem.
- with flash-
I did a simple look with this.
- reddish pink all over the lids -
- shimmer pink for highlight the brow bone -
- shimmer gray for outter half, blend out -
- the dark blue creates a small outter V (as the picture showed) -
- Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner & mascara -
- done -
- The blush review is here -
Thanks For Looking!